Return to School Information Letter
Greetings from Coláiste na hInse where the academic year has started again. Congratulations to our outgoing Leaving Certificate students on their excellent results and a big welcome to our incoming first years who have already settled in. We hope you find the contents of this letter beneficial.
Our Principal Ms. Mc Carrick is currently on leave so in the meantime LMETB, our patron, have appointed Liam Reilly as Acting Principal. I am delighted to be working with Deputy Principals Kaye Duffy and Sarah Ross along with our senior leadership team to ensure we are providing the best education for your son / daughter. Our senior leadership team consists of:
· 1ú Realtoir – Rachel Noonan
· 2ú Realtoir – David Hopkins
· 3ú Realtoir – Niamh O’Neill
· IB Realtoir – Martin Mc Cabe
· 5ú Realtoir – Denise Kierans
· 6ú Realtoir – Leona Mc Cormack
· IB & LCA Programme Coordinator – Ciarán Mc Cabe
· SEN, Attendance & Monitoring– Sinead O’Donnell
· Teaching & Learning & ICT Digital Learning – Sarah McCabe
· 1ú Realtoir support – Deborah Brennan
· 2ú Realtoir Support – Fiona O Connor
· 3ú Realtoir Support – Audrey Walsh
· 5ú Realtoir Support – to be filled
· 6ú Realtor Support - to be filled
· Wellbeing Coordinator – Sarah Mc Coy
· In House Exam & JCT Co-ordinator- Lisa Duffy
· Dearfachas co-ordinator – Michelle Conway
· Book Rental Coordinator – Emma Fitzgerald
· ICT Support, First Aid, H&S – Paul Strachan
We thank them for their efforts
Our Parents' Association have been very active over the last number of weeks and are facilitating a ‘lost & found’ station every Friday at 1.15pm, commencing this week, for the month of September, for parents / student who may have lost school items of clothing, bags etc. The Parents' Association hold their monthly meeting on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm (exception for September when the meeting will be this Wednesday, September 4th at 8pm) – all welcome.
Students needing to administer medication on site
If your son / daughter need to administer medication on site in CNI or needs to have medication stored on school premises there is an Administration of Medication Policy that needs to be completed immediately. Please contact the office for a copy. The form needs to be completed yearly.
Our traditional information nights take place this September from 6pm to 7pm:
1ú & 6ú Wednesday Sept 4th
3ú & IB Monday Sept 9th
2ú & 5ú Thursday Sept 12th.
We look forward to seeing you on the night
As always your son / daughter is a cherished member of our clann – we wish them all the best for the forthcoming academic year! Please refer to our website for any other information or calendar events.